The Union Public Service Commission exam (upsc) is conducted in three phases. Which includes Prelims Mains and Interview.
Because in the main examination, the candidate has to choose one of his optional subjects, which is very important for the candidate in the next stage. Because Hindi literature is a very simple subject in which the success rate of the candidates is considered very high.
With the help of this article, you can get easily Drishti IAS Hindi Literature Notes pdf have been provided free, with the help of which you will be able to score good marks in your exam.
Because Hindi is the most popular and spoken language in India, due to which most of the population speaks and understands Hindi language well. Hindi subject is optionally included in the list in UPSC Optional subjects. It is included as optional in IAS Mains exam.
- Laxmikant Handwritten Notes Indian Polity
- 27 Years UPSC Disha Free Prelims Topic-Wise Solved Papers 1 & 2 (1995 – 2021)
- Mrunal Economy Handout Notes
- Sriram IAS Economy study Material
There is a total of 20 languages literature in the optional subjects offered by UPSC in the Civil Services Main Examination. In which Hindi is also one. Because there are 22 official languages in India in which Hindi is also there.
It is one of the popular alternative literature of the aspirants because it is very easy to come in this. In the last few years, the success rate in this subject has been seen to be high.
Hindi Literature Optional Books for UPSC
- Hindi Bhasha – Dr. Hardev Bahri
- NCERT Class XI – Sahitya Shastra Parichay
- Hindi Sahitya Ka Saral Itihas – Dr. Vishwanath Tripathi
- Chhayavad – Dr. Namvar Singh
- Kavita Ke Naye Pratiman – Dr. Namvar Singh
- Hindi Sahitya Ka Itihas – Dr. Nagendra
- Hindi Sahitya Aur Samvedna Ka Vikas – Dr. Ramswaroop Chaturvedi
- Kabir – Hazari Prasad Dwivedi
- Drishti IAS Printed Notes, Class Notes Any Coaching Institute
If you are going to choose Hindi subject then it is very important for you to understand its syllabus. Before buying the appropriate material or joining the class, you should check this optional subject yourself. Apart from this, you can get information about strategies and resources related to the subject online. Which will give you proper information before selecting this subject.
दृष्टि हिंदी साहित्य नोट्स
हर साल औसतन 300 से 500 उम्मीदवार इस विषय को मेंस परीक्षा में वैकल्पिक हिंदी साहित्य के तौर पर लेते हैं. अगर आप ग्रेजुएट हिंदी साहित्य से हो और आप इस विषय में कौशल हो आपकी राइटिंग स्किल अच्छी है तो आपके पास बहुत ही अच्छा एडवांटेज आ जाता है.
इसलिए आपको इसे अवश्य ही यूपीएससी में वैकल्पिक विषय के रूप में लेना चाहिए क्योंकि अधिकांश छात्र जोकि ग्रेजुएट हिंदी या इंग्लिश से होते हैं वह इस विषय को ही सिविल सर्विस मैंस परीक्षा में विकल्प के रूप में चुनते हैं और उन्हें इस विषय में अच्छे अंक भी हासिल होते हैं क्योंकि इसका पाठ्यक्रम बहुत ही सीमित है.
Pros of Hindi Sahitya
- If you are graduate and post graduate from Hindi medium and you have very good interest in Hindi and you are comfortable in Hindi writing then you must definitely take Hindi optional.
- You can do the preparation of this subject within 3 to 4 months.
- If your medium is Hindi then you can do well in it.
- It does not have much competition as compared to other subjects.
- It also helps you in General Study Preparation
Cons of Hindi Sahitya
- You should go for this subject only if you are comfortable in writing Hindi.
- You should have good writing skills in this subject so that you can finish the paper on time.
- This paper is subjective
- Very few coaching material and test series are available for this subject.