Hi, is your dream to become an IAS?
If yes then you are at right place because today through this post I am going to share Laxmikant Indian Polity Handwritten UPSC Notes PDF for free with you which is very important upsc material.
The place of the subject of Polity and constitution is very important in the preliminary and main services examination of UPSC.
Apart from having an in-depth understanding of the Indian Constitution, being well versed in the basics of our political work is an essential prerequisite for aspirants who aspire to compete in the Civil Services examination.
Indian Polity in UPSC
As you all know Indian polity is considered a very important subject in the Civil Services Examination. Because politics is an important topic of IAS exam from the point of view of Preliminary Exam and Main Exam (GS-II).
If we talk about how to prepare for this subject, then you should try as much as possible that you do not read too many books. NCERT Books from 9 to 12 and Laxmikant Book are the sufficient for this exam.
Indian Polity Important Topic
- Comparison of Indian Constitutional Scheme 1 with other countries
- Indian Constitution – Historical Underpinning, Evolution,
- Feature, Amendments, Significant Provisions and Basic
- The Preamble
- Union and its Territory
- Citizenship in India
- Fundamental Rights
- Fundamental Duties
- Directive Principles of State Policy
- Union Executive State Executive
- Ministries and Departments of the Government
- Union Legislature
- State Legislature
- Supreme Court
- Judiciary High Court Subordinate Courts Issues Judicial
- Reforms and Judicial Activism
- Federal Structure Devolution of Power
- Separation of Powers between Various Organs
- Dispute Redressal Mechanisms and Institutions
- Pressure Groups
- Local Governance (PRIs AND ULBs)
- Emergency Provisions
- Elections in India
- Salient Feature of Representation of The People Act
- Constitutional Bodies
- Regulatory Authorities in India
- Quasi Judicial Bodies
|GS2 – Constitution and Polity||• New NCERT Class VI-XII|
• Laxmikanth Book.
• Current Affairs – Editorials, Vision IAS, PIB and PRS Imp.
• 2nd ARC Sixth Report – Local Governance
• Vision IAS notes for topics like Pressure Group and NGOs