PFMS (Public Financial Management System) is the central planning monitoring system of the Government of India. Below we have given PFMS Bank List 2023 banks integrated with pfms.
The Government of India is running a number of schemes in the country for the poor class of persons. Through these schemes, financial assistance is provided by the government to the persons belonging to the weaker sections. In such a situation, the government needs a bank account to reach the people’s financial assistance through DBT.
Public Financial Management System (PFMS) is a Central Plan Scheme monitoring system, of the Ministry of Finance, Govt. of India. It is used as a platform for e-payment of Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT)/Non-DBT payments for both Aadhar-based & Non- Aadhar based bank accounts through NPCI/RBI.
What is PFMS?
It is a website-based online software program which was started in 2009. Through PFMS, you can find out whether the scholarship or financial amount given by the Government of India has come to your bank account or not, you can check it from your mobile phone sitting at home.
The full form of PFMS is Public Financial Management System. Which provides financial assistance in the form of scholarships to poor students. In this, the students are given benefits in the form of financial assistance. The Public Financial Management System program is a government-owned program. But if a student wants to avail the benefits of the scholarship scheme, there are certain criteria for it.
All PFMS Bank List 2023
|2||CSB Bank Ltd|
|3||Bank of Maharashtra|
|6||Dhanlaxmi Bank Ltd|
|7||Bank of Inda|
|8||HDFC Bank Ltd|
|10||Allahabad UP Gramin Bank|
|13||Bombay Mercantile CO-OP. Bank LTD|
|14||ICICI Bank Ltd|
|17||Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank|
|18||Central Bank of India|
|19||IDBI Bank Ltd|
|20||Bank of Baroda|
|22||Haryana Gramin Bank|
|23||Indian Overseas Bank|
|24||Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank|
|25||New India Co-operative Bank ltd|
|27||Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait|
|28||Bassein Catholic CO-OP. Bank LTD|
|29||INDUSIND Bank Ltd|
|30||Jharkhand Gramin Bank|
|31||KARUR VYSYA Bank|
|32||City Union Bank Ltd|
|33||DCB Bank Ltd|
|34||Punjab National Bank|
|36||Kotak Manindra Bank|
|37||Maharashtra Gramin Bank|
|38||NKGSB CO-OP Bank Ltd|
|39||UNITED Bank of India|
|40||SVC Co-operative Bank Ltd|
|41||Oriental Bank of Commerce|
|42||Punjab and SIND Bank|
|43||The Saraswat co-operative bank ltd|
|45||SARVA U.P Gramin Bank|
|46||South Indian Bank|
|47||The Kalupur Commercial co.op Bank Ltd|
|48||Standard Chartered Bank|
|49||The Jammu and Kashmir Bank Ltd|
|50||Madhya Bihar gramin Bank|
|51||State Bank of India|
|53||Manipur State CO-OP. Bank Ltd|
|55||The Cosmos co-operative Bank Ltd|
|57||The Federal Bank Ltd|
|58||The Lakshni Vilas Bank Ltd|
|58||Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd.|
|59||The Thane Janata Sahakari Bank Ltd|
|60||UNION Bank of India|
|61||YES Bank Ltd|
How to Check PFMS Payment Status Online?
- If you want to check pfms payment status online, you must first visit its official website (pfms.nic.in).
- Now the home page will open in front of you, now you will get to see the option of Know Your Payment when you click on it, a blank form will open in front of you.
- Now fill in your bank name, account number, enter confirm account number and captcha verification.
- Now after this you have to click on the button of the send OTP on registered mobile number.
- And when the OTP comes to your registered mobile number, you have to fill the OTP.
Scholarships Under PFMS
Various types of scholarships are provided to the students under PFMS, whose list is given below –
- Post Matric Scholarship to SC Students
- PFMS Scholarship is provided to the students studying in Universities and Colleges
- Pre-Matric Scholarship Students who come under SC
- The benefit of PFMS Scholarship National Scheme is given to the girl child for secondary education
- Scholarships are provided to OBC students under pfms.nic.in
DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer) through PFMS
Selected districts across the country in which Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) has been announced by the Central Government 1.1. 2013. As a result, the amount to be given to the beneficiary will be transferred directly to the bank account linked to the beneficiary’s Aadhaar, thereby eliminating the existing interfering curtains.
The registration process for scholarship
- First of all, go to its official website
- Now click on the option of “PFMS Scholarship Student Registration” in front of you.
- Now Select Scholarship to Universities/College Students
- Select the following details – Year of passing class 12th along, Education Board
- Enter the following details – Bank account number IFSC code of the bank’s branch
- Click on the drop-down menu, select the category
- Click on “Search”.
- The system will search for the name and automatically fill out the form displayed on the screen.
- Enter the following details:
- Mobile Number
- Email ID.
- Create a user ID and password
- Fill in the captcha code below.
- Upload the documents.
- Click on “Submit”
At present, the ambit of PFMS coverage includes Central Sector and Centrally Sponsored Schemes as well as other expenditures including the Finance Commission Grants. PFMS provides various stakeholders with a real-time, reliable and meaningful management information system and an effective decision support system, as part of the Digital India initiative of GoI. PFMS is integrated with the core banking system in the country.
Public Financial Management System (PFMS) is a web-based online software application developed and implemented by the Controller General of Accounts (CGA), Department of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance, Government of India.
Public Financial Management System
If you want to know whether the money has come into your account or not, then you can easily check for this pfms.nic.in > Know Your Pay > bank name, account number, enter confirm account number > send OTP
pfms.nic.in > Scholarship button > Scheme Code > Registered Mobile Number > Bank Account.
- HDFC Credit Card Reward Points Catalogue Full Guide
- Bank Me Registered Mobile Number Change Application in Hindi