Pratiyogita Darpan June 2022 Magazine pdf (Hindi: प्रतियोगिता दर्पण) is an important current affairs and general knowledge magazine specially designed for students preparing for competitive exams or published every month by generation group.
|Language||Hindi + English|
For various competitive examinations and in order to make it useful, many important topics have been adjusted and important articles have been adjusted in this Pratiyogita Darpan book, some important articles are listed below.
Evolving Indian Banking System: Forms and Prospects, 18th ASEAN-India and East Asia Summit, Sultanate Architecture, Russo-Ukraine War and Changing Global Economy, Food and Waste Management, Mahatma Gandhi’s concept of Basic Education and its Contemporary Relevance, Rajasthan In Renewable Energy Generation: Development and Merchandising, Utility of Seed Treatment in Agriculture, Opportunity and Virtue Open the Way to Success in Life
About This Magazine
Pratiyogita Darpan was founded in 1978 by Mahendra Jain, it covers major topics such as economy geography politics, the Indian Constitution and current affairs. It is published in both online and offline mediums, mainly Hindi and English.
Such candidates who want to participate in SSC Railway UPSC or any other government exam, then such candidates must read an important magazine every month so that their hold in current affairs becomes strong. Because nowadays most of the questions are asked related to current affairs.
Before starting anything, you need to have the right information about it, you must know why the thing we are studying is important for us. Current Affairs plays an important role in the life of the student. Because it proves helpful when we want to study for how many exams.
Because now in competitive exams mostly questions related to latest events are asked, so apart from academic knowledge it is very important for students to be aware of daily current affairs. There are many such government examinations conducted by the Central Government and the State Government in a year, in which the candidate has to clear the section on the basis of the current affairs related to the world. And in the next stage interview also there is a situation where it is very important for us to have knowledge of new current affairs.
Through Pratiyogita Darpan June 2022 magazine, you can get good current affairs define understanding without reading newspapers and bulky books.
- Employment and Career News
- Science & Technology
- News and Events
- World Panorama
- Career News
- Current Affairs
- National and International Updates
- Inspiring Youth : Interviews
- Forthcoming Competitive Examinations
- Sports World
- World this Month
- Economics Article
- Regional News
- Memorable Points
- Nation this Month
- Economic Scenario
If you work hard to crack the exam then you will get the result soon but surely. If you read and revise this Pratiyogita Darpan well, then you will get the latest current affairs knowledge, you can download it on your computer and mobile.
Economic Commercial Landscape
- In the first monetary policy of 2022-23, all major banking rates including repo rate and bank rate remained unchanged for HDFC Ltd. will be merged with HDFC Bank
- External debt burden on India: latest figures from the Ministry of Finance
- Inflation based on Consumer Price Index at 17-month high in March 2022 Provisional rate of inflation based on Wholesale Price Index at 14.55 percent in March 2022
- India’s commodity exports grew by 43-81 percent in 2021-22: Imports increased by more than 55 percent
- First Advance Estimates of Ministry of Agriculture regarding Horticulture production in 2021-22
- The number of billionaires in the world decreased, while the number increased in India: Forbes
- Meteorological Department forecast that monsoon will be normal in 2022
- Registration of record 1.67 lakh new companies in the country in 2021-22
- Center approves 540 MW Kwar hydroelectric project on Chenab river in Jammu and Kashmir
- European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen’s visit to India in connection with bilateral economic relations
- WTO slashes forecast of growth in global trade in 2022 due to Russia-Ukraine war
- Bilateral Economic Cooperation and Trade Agreement between India and Australia
- Star 9 Mobility’s bid for government’s 51 percent stake in helicopter service company Pawan Hans has been approved by the government.
- The International Monetary Fund also cut its forecast for global growth as well as GDP growth in India in 2022 and 2023 due to the Russo-Ukraine war.
- PM’s inauguration in New Delhi
- First commercial flight of indigenously built passenger aircraft Do 228
- Launch of Scorpene class 6th A submarine Vagshir
- More than crore cases are pending in various courts in the country
- Union Cabinet’s approval to continue the National Gram Swaraj Abhiyan till 4
- Criminal Procedure (Identity) A Rule 2022 was brought in place of 102 old law for the identification of criminals.
- missile helina test
- Indigenous Anti Tank
- Deoghar district in Jharkhand
- Election of 24 seats for the authority quota of Bihar Legislative Council, 13 seats for NDA
- Elections of Mayor-Deputy Mayor, Chief and Deputy Chief Councilor in Bihar now direct voting by the public
- Three-tier Panchayat in Jharkhand in May 2022
- Version testing of the Pinaka rocket system
- Painful ropeway in the hills, seats in the election of the Uttar Pradesh Legislative Council’s authority quota in the account of BJP
- Proposal for World Heritage List of Unes, the living root bridge of Meghalaya
Others Months Magazine
|Pratiyogita Darpan January 2022||Pratiyogita Darpan April 2022|
|Pratiyogita Darpan February 2022||Pratiyogita Darpan May 2022|
|Pratiyogita Darpan March 2022||Pratiyogita Darpan June 2022|