Hello students, today I am going to share with you through this post Vision IAS upsc Internal Security Notes PDF for IAS examination.
To help the students preparing for the UPSC exam, this website provides all the notes by which a candidate can prepare well for the UPSC exam.
Vision IAS institute is one of the famous among all coaching because it provides important study materials and notes for CSE preparation students absolutely free.
In this, the complete coverage of General Studies-III paper of UPSC exam has been written in a clear manner. That is, under the syllabus, an attempt has been made to cover all those important topics which are considered important from the point of view of the examination.
To prevent illegal activities within the internal borders of a sovereign country, to ensure law and order and peace is called internal security.
Internal security includes the following things
- Prohibition of illegal activities taking place within the internal borders of any country.
- Maintaining law and order in all areas.
- To root out the activities which are detrimental to the security of the country.
- To develop infrastructure as per the local needs.
- Ensuring the implementation of the constitutional provisions made by the government.
- Overall development .
- Balanced regional development.
Internal Security in UPSC
Internal Security in UPSC Civil Services Mains Exam is included in General Studies Paper 3. the number of questions asked in UPSC varies every year, but you need to read all the topics related to it thoroughly.
To prepare for this topic, you have to strengthen your current affairs because most of the questions are asked from current affairs only. You can cover it through monthly current affairs magazine or newspapers.
You can get good marks from this subject, because apart from Mains, questions related to this can be asked in UPSC interview also.
Because every year there is a decrease and increase in the number of questions asked from this, so you must prepare thoroughly for it.
- Communication Network
- Money Laundering
- Cyber Security
- Role of Media and Social Networking sites in Internal
- Security Challenges
- Security Challenges and their Management in Border areas
- Linkages between Development and Spread of Extremism
|GS3 – Internal Security||Vision IAS Study Material (official)|
Editorials, Newspaper, The Hindu etc.
Ashok Kumar IPS Book