Are you looking for Vision IAS World Geography Notes pdf in Google?
if yes then you are in the right place because through this post I am going to provide you free study material which is considered very important from UPSC exam point of view.
It will help you a lot if you prepare for which exam with the help of the given notes. Also it covers all the important topics that can be asked in any exam.
Under geography, we study the earth, land features, planets, habitats and events. In World Geography, we study the universe and its features.
Along with this, under this we will study the interaction of humans and their environment along with the distribution of temporal databases of events and features and processes in space.
Because the changes in space affect various topics like health climate plants and animals. The interdisciplinary nature of the geographical approach relies on attention to the relationship between physical and human phenomena and its local patterns.
World Geography in UPSC
Geography is a part of General Studies Paper-I in UPSC Prelims and Mains. Due to which UPSC asks many questions every year as well as it is also considered a scoring subject.
Every year around 18 to 20 marks questions are asked from it. because this topic is very interesting to read. Due to which many students take it as an optional subject in UPSC Mains Exam.
- Feudalism, Church, Change, Modern Era, Glorious Revolution
- American Revolution
- French Revolution and Rise of Napoleon
- Nationalism: Rise and Impact
- Unification of Germany and Italy
- Industrial Revolution
- Colonialism (Africa, Pacific, Central and West Asia, China) and Imperialism (Japan and US)
- World War 1 and Preceding Events
- Impact of World War 1 and League of Nations
- Events from 1919 – 39
- Europe after 1945 and Decolonisation
- Cold War 155-187
- Nazism and Fascism
- Germany and Rise of Hitler
- Italy: Rise of Mussolini and Fascist
- Different Socio Economic System: Russia, India, China
- South Africa Apartheid
|GS1 – World Geography||• New NCERT Class VI-XII|
• Majid Hussain Book
• Vision IAS notes
• Newspapers: The Hindu, The Indian Express
• Magazines: Economic And Political Weekly, Down To Earth